Translate

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

About

Hello everyone, in this blog I am going to post some thoughts, theories and ideas which are by themselves very controversial and radical. Some of them might not be acceptable in our day to day lives or the teaching that we have received through our lifetime from childhood to adulthood, hence I have named my blog as "chewing gum for thought". Just like we do not swallow the chewing  I would strongly advise you to "spit it out". Since this is the age of information, consider this only as information of the information age. Please bear with me for grammatical mistakes as my native language is Marathi. I will openly accept any constructive criticism for my blogs and corrections.

See you soon.

(P.S. : If you want me to write on any topic please suggest so, if  I have some info. I will definitely share with you)

No comments:

Post a Comment